How to add general bonus to Quiz (not specific questions)

I want to set up a quiz that has 52 questions each worth 2 points (so a possible 104 points) BUT I only want their grade to be based on out of 100. Essentially I want two bonus questions….BUT I do not want to specify which 2 questions are the bonus. I just want to set it so that it is raw score/100.

What is the best way to accomplish this (without doing it manually).

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Michele,

Thank you for reaching us though community!

" When yo mentioned " Essentially I want two bonus questions….BUT I do not want to specify which 2 questions are the bonus. I just want to set it so that it is raw score/100." I hope the ask here is that you need to set 2 questions as bonus to make the quiz out of 100, but the students do not want to see and understand that 2 questions are ste bonus.

So basically, Bonus and non-Bonus questions look the same. Students wont be able to automatically ientify which questions are bonus questions.

Hope this helps.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact.

Thanks,

Sreelakshmi

• Michele.B.890
    Michele.B.890 Posts: 2 🌱

Thanks for the response but no… I do not want it to be two specific questions at all…. Basically I want students to just have 52 questions but only count 50…. It doesn’t matter which question is bonus. The idea is it gives everyone a chance to miss 2 questions on whichever area of the test they are weakest on without it affecting grade. If they get all correct the get 4 extra points