Does anybody on here have first hand knowledge of importing a gradebook file into our grade book?

Angela.A.3462
Angela.A.3462 Posts: 3 🔍
edited September 13 in K-12
I'm not sure if is there where I can turn to. I am a new teacher. After retiring from 38 years of teaching, I am now teaching remote full time. I teach personal finance and K12 does not have built in curriculum. Do any of you know how to help me? I'm going to include a screen shot. I see a sample file, but does it have to have all those columns?

Thanks! Angie Amundson
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Angela.A.3462
    Angela.A.3462 Posts: 3 🔍
    Oh my goodness. I want to cry. That video was amazing! Thank you for sharing it. I am in a hs though and I don't we had to do the 4.0 thing I think the scale is already built in. Will that be an issue? I have 179 students I would like to do this for. I can do many students at once right? AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!!!!
  • Jennifer.W.973
    Jennifer.W.973 Posts: 330 🎆

@Angela.A.3462 I'm glad it helped you out! The 4.0 GPA scale mentioned in that video is specific to Michigan State University, so you can safely ignore that. Your school may have another scale that is required for final grades. When you export the grade book from each of your classes, all of the students' usernames will automatically be in the file, so you can upload grades for the entire class at once for as many grade items as you would like.