How can I easily locate and grade all ungraded submissions?

Using another LMS, I had a URL which would quickly list all ungraded submissions and I could sort and cycle through them to grade al ungraded submissions easily. I can't find any easy way to do this in BrightSpace. I have to go to Assignments, Advanced Search, then manually check 'unread submissions' (which is not the same thing) and then open them up one by one. This is extremely inefficient so I'm guessing I must be missing something. Could anyone advise?

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Michael.M,

Yes, there is a tool called Quick Eval that provides the functionality I think you are looking for:

Quick Eval offers evaluators a single location to view all learner submissions that are awaiting evaluation. Submissions made to Assignments, Quizzes, and Discussions are displayed in a sortable list and can be selected to take you directly to their assessment page.

See https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/4842-about-quick-eval for more information.

If the tool is not enabled in your institutions Brightspace environment please connect with your online learning and teaching administration team to see if the Quick Eval tool can be enabled.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks - I had to locate it but it is there. However, is there any way to cycle through all the assignment submissions directly? Let's say I've got 50 assignments to grade. Rather than grading and choosing "next", I grade a submission and then go back to the list of ungraded submissions and select the next assignment submission, enter the page, grade, go back, etc. This is highly inefficient and the list on top of the assignment says "1 of 1" when it should say "1 of 50."