Where can I find information regarding this setting

On the About Anonymous Marking article (https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/5259-about-anonymous-marking), it notes the following:

• In instances where instructors are required to identify a user, such as when a learner is flagged for academic infringement, a permission exists which identifies all anonymous users in an assignment submission folder with anonymous marking enabled – contact your administrator for more information or next steps.

I would like to find this setting as I think it could help with our assessment processes. We have multiple assessors in a course offering that uses anonymous settings in the Dropbox folders and they would complete rubrics for assigned groups ranging from 10 - 50 students per group. We wanted to make a new process and have the assessors publish their rubrics when finished instead of just saving the rubrics to draft, but when they click Publish All for the users that they have selected and are assessing, the anonymity of the other users in the Dropbox folder, even when not selected, is removed.