Class Progress & Audio Recordings

I teach language courses online, and as part of students’ discussions, I have students use D2L's audio recorder to record their voices in the language they are learning. They typically complete 3-4 recordings before each checkpoint (deadline), and once the deadline passes, I review these recordings through "Class Progress" to evaluate and assign grades—a method I've used since the pandemic.
Currently, Class Progress no longer shows active links to the recordings; it seems they become inactive after the deadline. This never used to happen, and I would like to know how to restore these links, as it was the most effective and efficient way to review the recordings.
I am attaching two images for reference. Image 1 shows the Class Progress page where the recordings are inactive—specifically, the links titled “La familia española” and “Discussions orales 4” are inactive, as they are past the due date, and these are the recordings I need to grade, among others: I have 90 students’ recordings I need to assess.
The last time I graded the oral components in Class Progress was during a summer course, from the second week of May to the end of May 2024. At that time, there were no issues; all recordings appeared as expected, and I never needed to adjust a deadline.
I do not want to extend the deadlines for past recording assignments because it would allow students who did not complete the original deadline to submit late work. How can I restore these active links in Class Progress without altering the deadlines? If there is a more efficient way to listen to the recordings than using Class Progress, I am open to learning about it. As an instructor, I have an October 6th deadline to submit midterm grades, and these oral components are crucial, so I am urgently trying to complete this assessment.
Note in image 1, the topic “Discusiones Orales - Talking Place 5” is not yet due, but the links are still active.
To give you an idea of what should happen, opening an active link should display the student's recording, as shown in Image 2. This particular recording is from Talking Place 5, which has not yet reached its due date.
Presently, I have to open three tabs to assess the recordings: Tab 1 for the class list, Tab 2 for the topic, and Tab 3 for an individual student's recording (one recording. There are 4 recordings with replies to their peers). I have to repeat this process for all 90 students, which is neither effective nor efficient—please provide assistance with Class Progress or suggest a more efficient method. Thank you.

Both images are in the Word doc.

Tagged:

Answers