Setting time parameters for unlimited quiz attempts

Sue.F.9913
Sue.F.9913 Posts: 2 🔍
edited August 15 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary
I am a co-instructor for a self-paced online course where the objective is for students to pass all quizzes at 90% or above. These are asynchronous timed quizzes, and we allow unlimited attempts for each quiz, with the stipulation that students must wait a minimum of two hours between each re-take of the same quiz. At the moment, there does not seem to be a way to enforce this "two-hours-between-attempts" rule in Brightspace, at least not that I can tell. Am I missing something, and if not, is this a feature that might be available in Brightspace in the future?
Tagged:

Answers

• Chris.S.534
    Chris.S.534 Posts: 375

Hi Sue,

No, you are correct in that there is no option to add a delay between quiz attempts. Unfortunately, I cannot think of a feasible way in which you could simulate this functionality in the quizzing tool. Hopefully one of our community members has another suggestion that may work for you.

The idea to add this functionality to the quiz tool is a good one. You should consider making a submission to the Product Idea Exchange with this idea for review and consideration.

Hope that helps!