Devcop.brightspace.com

Dustin.W.827
Dustin.W.827 Posts: 6 🌱
edited July 2 in Development
Hi. I'm quickly testing something out and need help accessing the devcop.brightspace.com page as an admin. Can someone please message me back with the password for the user DevCoPAdmin? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Tagged:

Answers

• Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 542 admin

HI @Dustin.W.827
    I believe the Developer Community of Practice test instance is either now in its very last phases of deprecation or has entirely been deprecated now. The environment had been cluttered with a lot of historic testing data from partners and developers, and was not a reliable space that we wanted to encourage testing and development against.

As a replacement, we've been encouraging customers to use their test/dev/qa Brightspace environments to perform development testing and exploration against.

• Dustin.W.827
    Thanks for your help! If possible, I'd still like to take a look around the interface? I'd like to see what others have tested to help me further. I'd greatly appreciate it. If not, no problem.
  • Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 542 admin

Hi @Dustin.W.827
    The Dev COP isn't connected to the Community at all anymore so I'm afraid I can't connect you there-but we do have a Developer Group where you can connect with other folks to ask more technical questions.

I noticed in your profile that you didn't indicate a Brightspace Organization that you're connected to. If you're working as a Partner Developer, or you're interested in working as a Partner Developer-you can connect with these folks to learn more about the steps involved and resources available there https://www.d2l.com/partners/

• Dustin.W.827

Got it! I am working with your Partner Program and they are now assisting me with my own development instance. Thank you so much for your help!!