How to enable class progress tab for student's view?

Hi all,

I've released the grades and feedback for the quiz and instructed students to download the feedback PDF from the Class Progress tab. However, students are seeing 'No progress available' under that tab. How can I fix this?

Tagged:

Answers

• Mohit.B.878
    Mohit.B.878 Posts: 54

Hello @Avinashdeep.K.637

Thank you for reaching out to D2L through the Brightspace Community. To see and use the Class Progress tool, you must have Class Progress permissions applied to your role. Since you're already able to view the Class Progress tab from the Navbar, We can safely assume that the "See User Progress" permission is enabled for the user. However, to ensure proper functionality, please verify that under the Roles Setting Option, "Can have Class Progress" is checked along with "Display users enrolled as this role in classlist" and "Display this role in the classlist."

You can verify these settings by accessing: Admin Tools > Roles & Permissions > Click on the dropdown next to the role > Select Settings.

If this is not the case, I would recommend opening a support case to further investigate the issue. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,
    Mohit Bhargav

• Avinashdeep.K.637
    Avinashdeep.K.637 Posts: 11 🌱

Thank you, Mohit. This setting is already enabled.