Imported Quiz Library missing images

Hello, I have copied my quiz question library from my Fall 2023 course to my current summer 2024 course. Pools and questions have copied fine; however, none of my images have copied over. The alt text is showing in the place of the images. Is there a way to get the images to transfer between courses? This will add many hours work every year if I am not able to do so.

Our school just starting using Brightspace this academic year, so we are all still on a learning curve.

Thanks.

Answers

• One reason why this may be happening is if you copied the question library and didn't check the 'Include associated files' checkbox.

If there is a chance that this happened, go to the Question Library in your new course and delete the questions, so that you are starting with a blank slate (and not duplicating questions). Then try copying course components again and make sure you've selected the Include associated files' checkbox. If you don't see that option, then talk to your administrator, as they may have disabled it.

If you include the associated files and that still doesn't work, you will need to ask your administrator to submit a support ticket to investigate the issue.

• Elizabeth.C.695
    Elizabeth.C.695 Posts: 3 🔍
    Thank you for responding Meredith. Unfortunately, I did select to include the associated files. I thought that I should have included that after I had stepped away from the computer. I did the import from the course, and also made a Brightspace package just in case it managed to make a difference. I will reach out to our IT department.
  • John.S.971
    John.S.971 Posts: 16 🌱

This issue seems similar to one discussed in another community post:

Quizzes Broken Image While Editing