Can Brightspace do team-based quizzes (as in team-based learning, or TBL)? This would involve having one quiz attempt active, with scores applied to each person in a group.
With Blackboard and Moodle I did this by having each team (5-10 students) choose one member as the quiz-taker of record (QTOR, I guess), then
- The QTOR logs into the LMS and starts the quiz
- The entire team gathers around the laptop or computer monitor
- Everyone discusses each question and decides on an answer
- The QTOR submits the quiz
- I go into the gradebook later and change all the zeroes (everyone but the QTOR will have a zero for the quiz) to the QTOR's score, which is actually the team score.
Does Brightspace have a function to allow this more easily? For instance, if my groups are already created, can I just designate the group as the quiz-taker for certain quizzes, and then anyone from the group who clicks "start" on the quiz becomes the QTOR (possibly locking everyone else out in a first-come/first-served situation) and then the QTOR's quiz score gets automatically propagated to all team members after finishing, along with changes I might make to the grade afterward?