Imported equations do not present properly. What is the cause of this and what is the workaround?

Options

Hi there,

I'm working on importing sites into BrightSpace. There is a large number of sites involving maths equations. Imported content is intact but most of the equations are not presenting properly. They look like this in the attachment.

What is the cause of this? And is there a fast solution to solve this problem when there are hundreds of equations require either rebuild or copy and paste from original sites?

Before imported to BrightSpace:

After imported to BrightSpace:

Thank you.

Tagged:

Answers

• Rusha.S.831
    Options

Hello @Jin.L.318,

Thank you for providing us with the screenshots which helped us better understand the issue.

May I suggest you open a support ticket to further investigate this issue please?

Thank you,

Rusha

• Jin.L.318
    Jin.L.318 Posts: 3 🔍
    Options

Thank you for getting back to me. Can you direct me the process of opening a support ticket please?

Thanks.

Jin

• Sangeetha.T.629
    Options

Hi @Jin.L.318 ,

You are best to have one of your organization's Approved Support Contacts (ASC) open a case with the D2L
    Helpdesk. If that is you, then emailing helpdesk@d2l.com will open a case and route it to the appropriate level of support for ASCs (Admin Support).

For more information on how an ASC can open a support case, I would recommend reviewing our ASC Resource List, specifically the Creating and Managing Cases section.

Note: As a best practice, it would be good to include detailed steps to reproduce, as well as examples of users who have encountered the issue and/or any of the responses they received in those instances. If possible, noting the date/time of the occurrences is also useful to the troubleshooting process.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,

Sangeetha