Q2 grades not syncing with SIS

Options
Hello
I have a teacher whose D2L assignments are not syncing with Infinite Campus. His Q2 grades are not syncing. His Q1, Q3 and Q4 are syncing. Will you please give me advice on how to troubleshoot this issue?

Answers

• Sangeetha.T.629
    Options

Hi @Tracee.K.942 ,

Thanks for reaching us through Community!!

Unfortunately, there will not be a direct answer for this issue. Can you please raise a support case to us to investigate and update what is causing the sync issue.

Thanks,

Sangeetha

• Tracee.K.942
    Tracee.K.942 Posts: 3 🔍
    Options

Thank you Sangeetha. Do you know how I raise a support case? I am having a hard time for support online to submit a ticket.

• Rusha.S.831
    Rusha.S.831 Posts: 105
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @Tracee.K.942,

You are best to have one of your organization's Approved Support Contacts (ASC) open a case with the D2L Helpdesk.

For more information on how an ASC can open a support case, I would recommend reviewing our ASC Resource List, specifically the Creating and Managing Cases section.

Note: As a best practice, it would be good to include detailed steps to reproduce, as well as examples of users who have encountered the issue and/or any of the responses they received in those instances. If possible, noting the date/time of the occurrences is also useful to the troubleshooting process.

I hope that helps!

Thank you,

Rusha