Learning Center - Free Course Tools

Carmen.L.709
Carmen.L.709 Posts: 3 🔍
edited November 2023 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary
Hi! My university, USC, is transitioning to Brightspace and I am a pilot tester this upcoming spring semester. I am looking for additional resources, such as Higher Education Sample Module Outlines and Learning Center Resources (e.g., Free Courses and Tools). When I try to Access the Course under Higher Education Sample Module Outlines (https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/4882-higher-education-sample-module-outlines), it give me an error message (see below).

QUESTION: IS there anyway to gain access to these free downloadable resources?

Error: Not authorized
You are not authorized to view the page you are trying to reach.
If you believe you encountered this page in error, and that you should have access to the resource you are trying to access, contact technical support.

Answers

• Andrea.B.236
    Andrea.B.236 Posts: 171 admin

Hi @Carmen.L.709 ,

Welcome to the Brightspace Community! We are excited for you to get involved with our Learning Center resources.

I've reviewed your user permissions and made a quick update with the authentication. You should now be able to access the Learning Center. If you have any additional questions, feedback, or encounter a roadblock, please feel welcome to reach out to me either in this thread with a @ mention or via DMs.

Happy learning!