Am I able to import a quiz from iSpring courses that I have created

Options
Dawn.T.672
Dawn.T.672 Posts: 3 🔍
I use iSpring software to create courses in PowerPoint. It includes the ability to create quizzes and surveys. When I import this as a SCORM package in D2L, I do not notice the ability to see whether the quiz or survey has been taken or a score for them.

Answers

• Chris.S.534
    Options

Hi Dawn,

I've tested the iSpring SCORM export and Brightspace does record the users quiz score in the 3 SCORM versions you can export as (xAPI, SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004). When the SCORM package is imported into Brightspace via the Content tool, a grade item is created into which the grade score is captured.

The information that is captured in Brightspace is dependant on the SCORM package sending this information to it in the first instance. See the iSping support documentation for user progress and completion tracking options available when publishing. To see what data the SCORM is sending you can import the package into SCORM Cloud (free to create a trial account) to assist in troubleshooting.

If you need additional assistance please open a support case with the D2L Support team who can assist with a thorough investigation into the issue being experienced.

Hope that helps!

• Dawn.T.672
    Dawn.T.672 Posts: 3 🔍
    Options

Thank you so much! I appreciate you testing this out for me.