Calculation question type

I have a question on the calculation question type. Is there a way we can add multiple correct units for the question? I can only provide one correct unit to the question now. For example, the unit of M is the same as mol/L. I would like to be able to enter all possible ways students will enter their units.

Answers

• Hi Emily,

Thank you for reaching us through community.

If you are checking on steps on how to set up a Arithmetic question, you can refer the below community article

https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/3410-creating-question-library-questions

Under the section Create arithmetic questions , step 12

1. To assess if answers include correct units of measurement, enter a unit type (mm, cm, grams, inches, etc.), and set one of the following Evaluation Options:
      • Case Insensitive - Auto-grading searches for a matching character pattern in the answer text with or without letter case correctness.
      • Case Sensitive - Auto-grading searches for a matching character pattern in the answer text that must have letter case correctness.
      • Regular Expression - Auto-grading uses meta-characters to search for one or more matching strings in the answer text's character pattern. What you set as meta-character parameters helps determine letter case sensitivity.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sreelakshmi