👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

Intelligent Agents

Options
Alison.S.447
Alison.S.447 Posts: 3 🔍

Hello,

I have created IAs in one of my courses and now I want to add the same IAs to all of my 30 courses. How do I do this?

Answers

• Nikhil.P.90
    Options

Hi Alison,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Community.

You can use any one of the below two methods to add the created IA's in your other 30 courses,

{

1. Export out the created IA's from your course by going to Import/Export/Components tool and selecting Export as Brightspace Package > Start > Only select Intelligent Agents. Once exported and downloaded the .zip package you can go into your 30 courses one by one and import the package using the Import/Export/Components tool and selecting Import Components
    2. Copy Course Bulk(CCB), When using this method the Admin of your institute will need to go to Admin Tools > Bulk Tool Configuration > Copy Course Bulk, Under Course Settings they will need to only select Intelligent Agents and click on Save. Once this is done a csv file will need to be prepared, uploaded to your CCB inbox location and processed using the CCB task.

}

More information on CCB can be found here : https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/4703-about-copy-course-bulk-ccb

Regards,

Nik