👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

Quiz Feature

Options
Kellie.R.407
Kellie.R.407 Posts: 8 🌱
edited October 2023 in K-12

Is there a way, after students have take a quiz you can set the settings so they can go back in and see which questions they got correct and which ones they got incorrect?

Tagged:

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Options

Hi @Kellie.R.407

Thank you for reaching us through the Brightspace Community.

Yes, that is possible under "Evaluation and Feedback" - on the right panel of the Quiz editing page. By selecting to display "All questions, with correct answers".

You may also click on "Customize Quiz Results Displays" to expand your options.

In case you want to wait until a certain point in time to make the correct quiz questions available for example, you can set up additional "quiz results" field by clicking "+ Additional View", and edit it as desired:

I hope this is useful.

• Kellie.R.407
    Options

Very helpful!! Thank you, @Ricardo.S.110!

• Olivia.M.88
    Olivia.M.88 Posts: 3 🔍
    Options
    I have followed these instructions, however students do not have access to their quiz to see the feedback I have set up or to see the questions they got incorrect and the correct answers. Is there something I need to do to release these for them to see?
  • Olivia.M.88
    Olivia.M.88 Posts: 3 🔍
    Options
    I have followed these instructions, however students do not have access to their quiz to see the feedback I have set up or to see the questions they got incorrect and the correct answers. Is there something I need to do to release these for them to see?
  • Rusha.S.831
    Options

Hello @Olivia.M.88 ,

May I suggest you check if the quiz is not hidden from the learners, if so, you will need to make it visible to them for them to see the quiz.

Thank you,

Rusha