How do students see if a standard is linked to a quiz question.

Stephanie.H.864
Stephanie.H.864 Posts: 11 🧭
edited October 2023 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary

I impersonated a student to see what they see when taking a quiz with questions aligned. I did not see any way for the student to know if the quiz question was aligned to a standard. Is there something extra I need to do? or is there no way for students to know if a question is linked to a standard?

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Ricardo.S.110 Posts: 149
    edited September 2023

Hi @Stephanie.H.864

Brightspace will not automatically show which standard a particular question is aligned to. In that case, I would recommend you edit your questions to include which standard they are aligned to - at the end of the question itself, for instance. Or you could inform your students of any question-standard alignment in the description of your quiz.

You may also request standards be automatically displayed for questions they are aligned with as a new platform feature through our Product Idea Exchange.

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for users like you to send direct submissions to our Product Development organization and has the following advantages:

• It allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit
    • It allows other community members to vote on ideas
    • It allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea
    • It ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future releases.

I hope this is helpful.

• Stephanie.H.864
    Stephanie.H.864 Posts: 11 🧭

Thank you for your response. I will put in a PIE item.