I'm working with ePortfolio and cannot add any rubrics to it.

Options
Alla.Y.290
Alla.Y.290 Posts: 8 🌱
edited October 2023 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary

Hello,

I'm working with ePortfolio and cannot add any rubrics to it while I got lots of rubrics in my course. It's says: No items found. I cannot locate any other option except clicking the Edit link in the file to add Rubrics to ePortfolio.

Thanks.

Answers

• Janet.W.813
    Options

Hi Alla.Y.290,

Are you adding rubrics to a specific area within ePortfolio? For example, you can add rubrics to a Presentation in ePortfolio > Properties Tab

This will give you access to any rubrics you have access to within the Learning Environment > Check the box next to the rubric to add to your Presentation > Add Selected

Let me know if that answers your question and if not, can you provide the steps taken prior to getting the message: No items found

Thanks!

Janet

• Alla.Y.290
    Options

Janet,

This is what I did. The problem is that I have lots of rubrics in several courses but once I click on the Add Rubrics tab I don't have any rubrics listed on the Add Rubrics pop-up, it says: No items found.

• Janet.W.813
    Options

In this case, the rubrics were likely created at the course offering level. Only rubrics created at the Organization level can be shared across the organization and in ePortfolio.

If you do not have access to Organization level rubrics, please contact your LMS Administrator.

Janet

• Alla.Y.290
    Options

Janes,

Yes, I see, this is what I suspected.

I'm a D2L admin at our institution actually. I don't have org-level rubrics yet since we started using ePortfolio starting this semester, So, if there will b e a need in the org level rubrics, I'll create them.

Thank you very much for your help! It was very useful.

• Janet.W.813
    Options

Hi Alla.Y.290,

I'm glad that was helpful. One more thing, if you currently have rubrics created at the course offering level, you can use the Import/Export/Copy tool within the higher level Organization level > Course Admin area to copy these without having to recreate them individually.

Let me know if you would like more detailed instructions on this process.

Have a great day!

Janet

• Alla.Y.290
    Options

Thank you, I know the process.