πŸ‘‰ Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

Survey Results with Students' Names

Options
Chelsey.Y.865
Chelsey.Y.865 Posts: 75 🌱

Is there a way to see all the survey results at a glance without having to click on each individual student?

Just to clarify, I mean who voted for what β€” not the percentage each choice received.

I'm using a survey as a permission form and I would like to see who has given permission and who has not given permission on one page in list form.

If there is a different/easier way of getting permission, that would be great too. Thanks :)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Chelsey.Y.865
    Chelsey.Y.865 Posts: 75 🌱
    Options

@Jennifer.W.973 Thanks so much! This is ideal :)

• Julie D.S.365
    Julie D.S.365 Posts: 3 🌱
    Options

…. but note that the report won't include any student answers if you used text response. The reports seem to only allow either the student names OR their answers to text questions but not in the same report which renders them useless in many contexts.

• Julie D.S.365
    Julie D.S.365 Posts: 3 🌱
    Options

(so i used the survey tool to ask ONE question buti now can't get a report with the answers AND the names together. I get either one or the other which makes no sense….