👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

Does an intelligent agent recognize text submission type instead of uploaded file?

Options
Vince.A.211
Vince.A.211 Posts: 4 🌱

I'm using Intel Agents and am wondering for an assignment that requires no file submission, only text, if I can use the Intel Agent option "no submission submission to folder" as a trigger to send an alert to those that have not typed into the assignment text input box.

Answers

• Chris.S.534
    Chris.S.534 Posts: 201
    Options

Hi Vince,

Yes the Intelligent Agent can be used to identify and send an email message to users who have not made a Text Submission. Assuming you have already created the Assignment type: Text submission you can easily validate this by creating an Intelligent Agent with the appropriate properties, and a release condition "Has not submitted to folder: <your txt submission assignment>" and perform a Practise Run. The following resource may be useful https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/3647-run-intelligent-agents
    Hope that helps!

• Vince.A.211
    Vince.A.211 Posts: 4 🌱
    Options

Yes, it does work. Thanks. I just should have made a "practice run", but didn't remember that feature.