Bulk User Management

Would someone be able to assist me in obtaining and installing the "Bulk Management Tool"?

Answers

• Hello @Racquel.L.111 ,

Bulk User Management (BUM) tool can be accessed by Navigating to Admin Tools > Users > Bulk User Management. While on that page, there is a view instructions link, which provides you with instructions on how to use the different actions that the tool can take. 

I am also attaching an article here > For more information on creating a CSV file for Bulk User Management tool for your reference.

I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Bharti

• Racquel.L.111
    Racquel.L.111 Posts: 4 🔍

Thank you, but I don't see this option. Am I navigating incorrectly?

• Racquel.L.111
    Racquel.L.111 Posts: 4 🔍

Thank you for the clarification. I do not have that option listed within my Admin Tools

• Hello @Racquel.L.111

Your role might be limiting the views and options you have in the Learning Environment. Since Roles and Permissions are outside of the domain of D2L, i.e. only an Org Admin has the authority to change them (if needed), we kindly ask you to speak to the local Org Administrator about this.

As a result, they may be able to provide further details on your request, suggest possible workarounds, or grant you additional permissions.

I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Bharti