Designing a Form, With Checklist, For Students to Submit With Assignments

I would like to design a form for students to submit with many of their written assignments. Specifically, I would like to have a form where they note the extent of use of AI/ChatGPT with many submissions. I would include a checklist describing possible uses of AI, and a category of "Other" for them to describe the use. I can do this simply by having a word document from them to fill out and submit with each assignment, but I was wondering if there was some functionality within D2L to allow for this. It would be similar to an affidavit to be submitted with each assignment acknowledging that the work submitted was their own (though that is not exactly what this form will say). Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @David.W.734

Thank you for reaching us through Brightspace Community!

There is a PIE request that speaks similar to your query that you can upvote for our team to review this idea.

The Ability to Add a Checklist to an Assignment (D6950)

We highly encourage upvoting the idea to raise visibility and participate in the comments section of the idea with your inputs and suggestions.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharti

• David.W.734
    David.W.734 Posts: 3 🌱

Bharti,

Thank you for this. Unfortunately, I am having great difficulty accessing the link you sent. Even though I seem to be signed in here, when I click on it, it asks me for my email and password. Then it keeps telling me its wrong (which I don't think it is). Then I tried "Forgot Password" and it gives me an error message when I enter my email address. Any advice?

• Hello @David.W.734 ,

Thanks for your update and we apologize for the inconvenience.

For any issues regarding your Brightspace Community account, including login or password issues, I would recommend you to contact us at questions@community.d2l.com

Thanks and Regards,

Bharti