Online Quizzes

How can I permit a student who has not taken (attempted) a quiz to see the quiz questions and answers?

Answers

• Hi @buddens@algonquincollege.com

Students cannot see quiz questions and answers if they have not taken the quiz. This is only possible after they have submitted their attempt.

Assuming your quiz is already set up to show questions and answers upon completion, a possible workaround would be setting up Special Access for the said student and allowing them at least an additional attempt or even unlimited attempts.

I hope this is helpful.

• I was hoping there was some sort of work around without giving the student the option of an attempt. But thank you for the feedback.

• @buddens@algonquincollege.com I have looked up the Product Idea Exchange area of the community, and I could find idea D7593, which is a feature request similar to what you are inquiring about. It suggests instructors are given the option to make quizzes viewable by students without an attempt.

I recommend you access Product Idea Exchange and vote up this idea so it can be considered for implementation in future platform updates.