Is there a setting to automatically revoke the badges earned from lower scores?

Options

Introduction:

The Awards Tool shows all the earned badges for a three-attempt type of quiz instead of only showing one badge for the highest earned score.

Scenario:

I set up a quiz with three attempts. In the same manner I also setup a badge awards and name them as

1. W11 Summative Exam Bronze Award
  2. W11 Summative Exam Silver Award and
  3. W11 Summative Exam Gold Award.

The condition of the bronze award is, "Receives between 70% and 79.99% on the quiz Week 11 Summative Exam."

The silver award has, "Receives between 80% and 97.99% on the quiz Week 11 Summative Exam."

Finally the gold award has, "Receives greater than or equal to 98% on the quiz Week 11 Summative Exam."

Problem:

I noticed that when students consumed all the attempts and each attempt earns a score that satisfies the award condition, it shows the earned badge but it does not remove the badge that corresponds to a lower score when the higher score is earned on the other attempt. Thereby, showing all the badges.

Question:

Is there a setting to automatically revoke the badges earned from lower scores and only retain the badges earned from highest score in the same activity?

Tagged:

Answers

• Rusha.S.831
    Rusha.S.831 Posts: 105
    Options

Hello @Rogelio.del.Cano2021,

Thank you for reaching out to us via Brightspace Community!

Unfortunately, I couldn't see a way to set condition to revoke earned bages/awards currently, May I suggest you to submit this idea on our Product Idea Exchange.

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for users like you to send direct submissions to our Product Development organization.It allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submitIt allows other community members to vote on ideasIt allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each ideaIt ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!

Kind Regards,

Rusha

• Rogelio.d.245
    Rogelio.d.245 Posts: 29 🌱
    Options

Alright, thanks @Rusha Sol822