👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

How to Render Quizzes and Pages

Options
Chelsey.Y.865
Chelsey.Y.865 Posts: 75 🌱

I have 11 quizzes and pages that cannot be rendered when I view them as a student.

How can I make them visible to students? They are completely fine when I view them as a teacher.

These were ported over from another host site. I have many other quizzes and pages ported over from the same host site and I am unclear why some render fine and others don't.

Any help on how to fix this issue would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jean.J.626
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. I was wondering if you could confirm for me that the items that are visible for teachers have been toggled to "visible" so that they are accessible to students. Please see screenshot for reference:

• Chelsey.Y.865
    Chelsey.Y.865 Posts: 75 🌱
    Options

Hi Jean,

Yes, they are all set to visible. Someone else suggested it might have to do with 'permissions' in how they were created. These were ported over from a different host platform and not created in D2L. Many pages and quizzes render fine and many do not — without an explanation that I can put my finger on.

If someone knows how to change 'permissions' that would be great. Or, if there's another reason that explains this, please let me know…