horizontal scrolling in gradebook

Options
John.T.67
John.T.67 Posts: 25 🧭

How do I keep the email checkboxes on the extreme left side visible when scrolling to the right in the gradebook?

Answers

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 291 admin
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi @John.Thompson880 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Brightspace Community.

We've connected with our Gradebook experts on this one and there currently is no way to keep the email checkboxes visible when scrolling through the Gradebook.

We value your opinion and would love to hear more about your use case. We recommend that you submit an idea within our Product Idea Exchange to ensure that your idea is connected with the right people. To learn about the current process for accessing PIE, check out our Community FAQ's.

• John.T.67
    Options

Thanks. How do I submit an idea within PIE? I tried to get into PIE but the login is not working. Cannot reset my password there either. Get an error message. Please advise.

• Jennifer.W.973
    Jennifer.W.973 Posts: 242 🌟
    Options

@John.Thompson880 Does it log you in to the PIE automatically if you click Product Idea Exchange in the right sidebar (after logging into this site)?

• John.T.67
    Options

OK. I got into PIE by clicking Product Idea Exchange in the right sidebar (after logging into this site). Thank you.

Brightspace needs to do a usability study on this Community website. 🙂