Sharing Standards While Sharing Rubrics

Options

I am having a problem when sharing rubrics.

I have created rubrics at the program level, and I have shared these rubrics with the all of its children so that these rubrics can be used in the various course offerings in this org unit. Now we want to link several rubric items to "standards" and have those standards appear in each of the courses too.

I create a new rubric at the program level. At that same level, I imported standards from our program. These standards were linked to various criteria on the new rubric. However when I shared this rubric with all the children the rubric was shared without the linked standards. That seems to be the case regardless of any setting at the program level and regardless of whether the standard already existed in the child course.

Is there a setting I am missing that is preventing the standard from following the rubric when it is shared?

Answers

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 289 admin
    Options

Hi @eugeneslason ,

Thank for reaching out to the Brightspace Community.

It sounds like you are following the correct workflow to share a rubric and all components from org to child level. I'm connecting you with documentation for How to Share Rubrics, as well as set Rubric Permissions, in case it's helpful.

If you continue to have difficulties with certain components not copying over, we recommend reaching back out to the Community.