Where to locate student's grade after switching sections?

Ha.N.2123
Ha.N.2123 Posts: 2 New Community Member
Hello,
I recently had a student switching from one section to another (both sections are my classes). Now I only see his grades for items AFTER the switch in the current section and can't see his profile and grades for items BEFORE the switch in the old section. Anyone knows the grades in the old section would be stored somewhere and if so, how can I access them? Thank you very much.
Tagged:

Answers

• Fahmi.H.4204
    Fahmi.H.4204 Posts: 2 🔍
    To merge grades from different sections, you can follow these general steps:

1. **Export Grades**: Export the grades from each section into a CSV or Excel file.
    2. **Combine Files**: Open the exported files and combine the data into a single file. Ensure that the student identifiers are consistent across sections.
    3. **Import Combined File**: Import the combined file back into your grade management system, if it supports this feature.
    4. **Verify Data**: Double-check the merged data to ensure accuracy and consistency.

If your grade management system has specific tools or features for merging grades, refer to its user guide or support resources for detailed instructions. If you need further assistance, contacting your system administrator or support team might be helpful.
  • Nathan.G.332
    Nathan.G.332 Posts: 5 🌱

Hello! I believe you can review any previously entered grades, by following these steps:
    > Course Admin > Classlist > "Enrollment Statistics" > Scroll down under the "Withdrawals" section and locate the student that switched sections > Click on the down-arrow menu > Select "View grades".

I hope this helps!