Error: Internal Error

Peter.C.8586
Peter.C.8586 Posts: 2 🔍
edited September 4 in Known and Fixed Issues
Error: Internal Error
There was an error processing the page you requested.
Contact technical support. Tell them which page you tried to reach and how you got this error message.

What should I do about this error message?
Tagged:

Answers

• Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 542 admin

Hi @Peter.C.8586
    Can you provide some more information about what part of the learning site you were visiting when you saw the error message?

Understanding which learning tool you were trying to access, and the website url that you were visiting will help me to direct you to right next step

• Veronica.C.803
    Veronica.C.803 Posts: 4 🌱
    edited September 17

The same happened to one of the Instructors. A student who is all set up to do a test, has special access in Brightspace, but it will not open for that student and continues to give an internal error. This test worked for 6 other students the week before with no problem at all. I have tried deleting the special access and adding again to no avail. Any Idea??

• Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 542 admin

@Veronica.C.803 other than the special access, are there any other restrictions on the quiz, ex. a date to close access?
    This doesn't sound like what I'd expect from a standard release condition that would only make the quiz available if previous content had been accessed/completed- but a date restriction could have an impact.

If you've confirmed that it isn't a date restriction and would like further assistance- please updated this thread and I can help to connect you with your School's Help desk info to begin a support case.