Course Progress Tool

Aaron.M.691
Aaron.M.691 Posts: 24 🌱

Hello Wonderful Community!

Does anyone know if there is a way to add Course Progress for participants to view as they progress through a course? I know that us as administrators can view Course Progress for the Classlist, but wondering if there is a homepage widget or anything that can be added for participants to view their completion percentage as they move through assets in the course?

Tagged:

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Ricardo.S.110 Posts: 149

Hi @Aaron.M.691

It is possible to make the Class Progress tool visible for participants taking your course, as long as your school has enabled it on the Admin end. If that is the case, the Class Progress tool can be made available from your course NavBar.

I recommend you reach out to the Brightspace administrator of your school and request it.

Let me know if this is helpful.

• Aaron.M.691
    Aaron.M.691 Posts: 24 🌱

Hi Ricardo! In the interim we added the D2L Content Navigator widget to the homepage which shows them when they complete each unit in percentage.. Although I will certainly ask if we can use Class Progress for participants. I assume that they would be limited to only their own progress and not have visibility of everyone in the class list like I can see, right?