Is it possible to create a report on which students access a particular content item?

I am wanting to run a report on which students access a particular page every week - just one particular page. THey need to access a particular page every week to achieve a SY grade for this assessment item, Is this possible and if so how?

Many thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello! While I'm not sure about accomplishing this through User Progress (outside of manual checking), I think you could use the Intelligent Agents tool to get a similar result.

Try this: create a new agent.

Under Criteria, select which roles you want this to apply to. Then, create this release condition: Content > Visited content topic, then select the Topic.

Under Scheduling, select a Frequency of Weekly. Repeat every 1 week. Pick the best day that works for you.

Under Actions, select Take action every time the agent is evaluated. Select Send an Email. Add your email address in the To field. In the message, add the {InitiatingUserFirstName} and {InitiatingUserLastName} replace strings to identify the specific student who fulfills this condition. Note that you will need to enable the Agent in order for it to work. Also note that if you have many students, this could result in a LOT of emails. You can also View History for each "run" of the agent to identify week over week which students filled your criteria.

Here's a link with more information: https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/3499-about-intelligent-agents

• Sue.S.4
    Sue.S.4 Posts: 50 🌱

Briele, this is so helpful. Thank you so much. I will try to set this up today.