new Content Experience

Good morning,

The Role "Assistant Calendar" don't have the arrow to access to "new Content Experience", what is the check box ( in "Org Unit Types" and "Tools") to allow them to acces to the "new Content Experience" ?

thanks !

Answers

• Mohit.B.878
    Mohit.B.878 Posts: 54

Hello @thierry.G.857

Thank you for reaching out to D2L through the Brightspace Community. I'm a member of the Product Support team.

While I understand the role "Assistant Calendar" is currently experiencing some difficulties with the New Content Experience, could you please share a screenshot or provide more information on which functionality seems to be missing for this role? This would help us fully grasp the issue and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards,
    Mohit Bhargav

• thierry.G.857
    thierry.G.857 Posts: 4 🔍

The screenshot of the Assistant Calendar, without the "arrow" :

Mine, i have the "arrow" and access…

thanks !

• Mohit.B.878
    Mohit.B.878 Posts: 54

Hello @thierry.G.857

Thanks for sharing the screenshot of the functionality you are seeking for the role "Assistant Calendar."

Could you please ensure that the configuration variable d2l.Tools.Content.ChooseContentExperience is turned on for the role, This configuration determines which roles can enable or disable the Lessons user experience for content management in an org unit.

Please note that for this configuration to take effect, d2l.Tools.Content.IsLessonsEnabled must also be set to 'on'.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
    Mohit Bhargav