Why is brightspace not allowing me to submit an assignment?

Odil.N.2501
Odil.N.2501 Posts: 4 🌱
I recently had an assignment due and spent multiple hours trying to get it submitted, but it kept getting stuck on the submission screen. There was no loading bar or anything. When I pressed submit it was like I never did. I tried to submit amongst various devices and different wifi networks but the same result was always there. Any help would be greatly appreciated for future submissions.
Tagged:

Answers

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 323 ⏸️ Inactive

Hi @Odil.N.2501 ,

Thanks for connecting with the Brightspace Community.

For technical issues within your Brightspace instance, I recommend you connect with your institution's IT help desk. They may be able to help by making an adjustment to or providing information about how their Brightspace instance is configured. If they decide that there is a technical issue that is not expected, they will be able to create a support ticket that allows our IT folks to take a closer look at what may be the cause.

If you would like my help to connect you with your institution's IT help desk, please send me a private message with this request so that I can share the contact information.

• Odil.N.2501
    edited June 6

I am not sure how to send a private message but I would appreciate if you would be able to put me in contact with my institution's IT help desk. @Julie.L.787

• Odil.N.2501

@Julie.L.787 I just wanted to follow up with you in hopes you could point me in the right direction.

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 323 ⏸️ Inactive

Hi @Odil.N.2501 ,

Apologies for the delay to this one. I have sent you a private message that includes information about how to get in touch with your institution's IT help desk.

I'm also connecting you with documentation for how to send a private message within our community, should you ever need to in the future🤗