Visible release conditions

Options

Is there a way to set content to appear but not be available when the release conditions haven't been met? Right now, the content is hidden until the release conditions are met. However, this is problematic for learners because they cannot see how much course content they need to plan for or where the course is taking them. For transparency and to better support learners, they need to be able to see all of the content at once, but the parts that haven't met the release conditions should just be greyed out, like when a user is enrolled in a course before the start date. How do I do this?

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Ricardo.S.110 Posts: 120
    Options

Hello @Shonelle.W.988

Currently, it is not possible to have content items visible before their release conditions are met.

However, I did identify this workflow as a feature request through the Brightspace Community's Product Idea Exchange (PIE):

Content with Release Conditions to have visibilty (D10896)

That said, I would like to invite you to upvote this idea so that it can be implemented in future updates.

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for users like you to send direct submissions to our Product Development organization and has the following advantages:

• It allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit
    • It allows other community members to vote on ideas
    • It allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea
    • It ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future releases.

We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!

• Shonelle.W.988
    Shonelle.W.988 Posts: 35 🧭
    Options

Thank you for your response, Ricardo.

I have visited the PIE and upvoted this item on your recommendation.

Shonelle