Instructor accessing their cumulative posts

Options

Our instructors used to have the ability to go into Discussions, Access Topic, and view their own posts.  They are saying that the ability is now gone.  I didn't see that as a Continuous Delivery, but perhaps there is a setting or variable that has changed?  Or is there a new way for them to view all their posts just as they do with student posts?​

Tagged:

Answers

• Shella.S.400
    Shella.S.400 Posts: 5 🌱
    edited November 2022
    Options

Can anyone help my instructors with this question?  I have two faculty who are in need of this and evidently could do it "before" recently....how can we do this now or is there a new way of doing it now?​

• Joshua.van.Wijk6262
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Shella Seckel​ , the Assess Topic area is not really meant as an overview of all posts including the Instructor's own but rather just for assessing learners. In the past there used to be an unintended loophole in which Instructors were able to assess people in sections that were not their's to assess, and I suspect that unintended functionality may be why your Instructors were also able to see their own posts. We have corrected that flaw, but Instructors should still be able to view their posts by using the Search function.

I apologize for any inconvenience; this update was made with overall privacy and security in mind.