👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

Previewing Grades and Comments for an Individual Student

Options
Chelsey.Y.865
Chelsey.Y.865 Posts: 75 🌱

It is not possible to use the "preview" feature for the last student in the grade book. To fix this I have changed the setting from last name to first name so that student is no longer last.

However, I have a course with only one student in it and I'm wondering how I can preview that student's information.

Tagged:

Answers

• Stan.S.520
    Options

Hello Chelsey,

You should be able to click the preview button and see the preview pop-up. This may be your browser or screen settings. Maybe try to adjust the window size to see if that works for you. If the problem persists, I suggest reaching out to your administrator.

• Chelsey.Y.865
    Options

@Stan.S.520 It doesn't seem to be a browser or screen settings issues. It's literally the last student can't be viewed because "preview" isn't clickable. This means no preview pop-up will ever appear.

When I have only one student in a course I can't click on that student — even though that one name is in the center of my screen.

Does clicking preview on the last student work for you?

• Stan.S.520
    Options

Hi Chelsea. Yes, clicking on the last student does work for me. I can see preview for a one student course as well. Maybe report it to your administrator?

• Chelsey.Y.865
    Options

Hi Stan, thanks for letting me know it works for you. So strange…