Complete Button - error

Options
Tatiana.M.97
Tatiana.M.97 Posts: 6 🌱
edited December 2023 in Development

This morning we had a user call us regarding one of her courses.

User is enrolled in Course

Grades - has not completed the assessment 

Award- Not achieved

Although the user has not been graded and has yet to achieve her award, the course 'Complete' button is showing (see attached image).

I checked the event log, no one has marked her as completed the grading items ( Tutorial, Assessment). Everything is showing as correct. 

I am wondering what is causing the 'Complete' button to display in the course? 

Answers

• Sangeetha.T.629
    Options

Hi @Tatiana.M.97 ,

Thanks for reaching us through community!!

Unfortunately, we might need more details and time to investigate the behavior. Can you please raise a support case with us with user details to check on this?

Thanks,

Sangeetha

• Tatiana.M.97
    Tatiana.M.97 Posts: 6 🌱
    edited December 2023
    Options

These details were in image: 

course name: Flexible learning vaccinator foundation

https://newlms.immune.org.nz/d2l/home/6960

Where do I raise a support case?

• Rusha.S.831
    Rusha.S.831 Posts: 105
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @Tatiana.M.97,

You are best to have one of your organization's Approved Support Contacts (ASC) open a case with the D2L Helpdesk.

For more information on how an ASC can open a support case, I would recommend reviewing our ASC Resource List, specifically the Creating and Managing Cases section.

Note: As a best practice, it would be good to include detailed steps to reproduce, as well as examples of users who have encountered the issue and/or any of the responses they received in those instances. If possible, noting the date/time of the occurrences is also useful to the troubleshooting process.

I hope that helps!

Thank you,

Rusha