GRADES/ MARKBOOK/ KTCA

Olivia.T.518
Olivia.T.518 Posts: 2 🔍
Hello. I am trying to set up KTCA in categories, but I feel it's not matching the grades like it does in Markbook. Markbook you can set up your categories, and input the one assignment in different categories, but with Brightspace you can't. I understand that you can make Rubrics and try to embed KTCA but that doesn't match Growing Success all the time. Some assignments just belong to thinking and Communication, but not the other two categories. Is there a way to make Have one assignment that can go into more than one categories. Will D2L do something about it? Many administrators do not feel that Grades work well this way.
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @Olivia.T.518,

Currently, we can only add an assignment to one category but you can submit new features or product ideas to our Product Idea Exchange

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for users like you to send direct submissions to our Product Development organization.
    • It allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit
    • It allows other community members to vote on ideas
    • It allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea
    • It ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future
    We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!

Thank you,

Rusha