How to access the time spent by a learner on each question while giving a quiz?

Options
Dibyanshu.C.974
Dibyanshu.C.974 Posts: 3 🔍
edited November 2023 in Accessibility
I have set up a quiz which is available to learners. I want to access the amount of time spent by each learner on each question (Even the timestamp of when each question was answered would do). As of now I can access the correctness report of each learner after the test is given, but is there any way I can get the time detail for each learner?
Tagged:

Answers

• Sarah.W.171
    Options

Hi Dibyanshu, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You should be able to get this information from the 'Attempt Logs' area of Quizzes, and then navigating to the "Detailed" tab to get information about the time details for learners responding to Quiz questions.

I hope this helps!

• Dibyanshu.C.974
    Options

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Just wanted to check if there is any way I can maybe export the tabular data in the attempt logs of the quiz.

• Rusha.S.831
    Options

Hello @Dibyanshu.C.974,

There is a data set Quiz Attempts Log returns details on the events that occur during a quiz attempt. This data set includes completed quiz attempts and in-progress quiz attempts. There is no explicit time cap placed on this data set.  However, data is sorted from newest to oldest and older data will be dropped if the data set reaches the row limit.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Rusha