It is possible to embed checklists for staff to use?

Laura.G.561
Laura.G.561 Posts: 3 🔍
edited November 2023 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has found a way to embed a checklist that instructors on the course could use.

I'd like to create a checklist for setting up a module that I could add to the introduction page on all of our courses so that instructors could tick things off as they prepare their module for teaching. However, the in-built checklist tool only works for students.

I've tried building an (extremely basic) html checklist code, but the "ticks" don't seem to remain. I've also tried embedding a Microsoft list page from Sharepoint, but that is restricted and won't embed.

I'd like to avoid just adding a link to a separate document with a checklist, I'd like it to remain as content item in the page that staff can interact with.

Has anyone tried this and had any luck?
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @Laura.G.561

I found a similar idea on our Product Idea Exchange - Embed Quiz question/s, checklist, assessment File upload, Discussion topic (with stats) in Pages (D7697).

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for users like you to send direct submissions to our Product Development organization. It allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit allows other community members to vote on ideas allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future

We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!

Best Regards,

Mohit Bhargav

• Laura.G.561
    Laura.G.561 Posts: 3 🔍

Hi Mohit,

Thanks for linking to the other idea, I'll need to vote for that one as well! However, this is slightly different as the checklists are typically built by instructors and therefore they cannot actually use them to check off items. I'd be interested in a way to allows instructors to use a checklist rather than just create one.

Best,

Laura