Generating Report on Time Spent in a Particular Content Activity

Options

Hi,

[This is using the New Content Experience]

There's a particular content activity (a PDF file) in one of our courses for which we'd like to see who has visited it and for how long, and who hasn't visited it.

I can see there's a way to do that by going to the top left content settings and 'view reports'. Then going to the particular content activity and clicking on 'users visited'. The resulting page shows me a list of users that have visited and for how long, and those that haven't visited.

However, I can't see a way to generate this as a report to share with others. I'd have to take a screenshot of the entire list, which is not ideal at all.

Is there a way to generate a report for this data?

Answers

• Sreelakshmi.N.546
    Options

Hi

Thank you for reaching u s through community!

We appreciate your feedback and have identified this as a feature request. I have found an existing PIE idea for similar request.

https://desire2learn.brightidea.com/ideas/D3550

As you deem appropriate, kindly leave your comments and promote this idea.

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for direct submission by our clients and end users to our Product Development organization and has the following advantages:
    • allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit
    • allows other community members to vote on ideas
    • allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea
    • ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future releases.

We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!

Thanks

Sreelakshmi