What are the things and resources I could share in this community?

Options
Thank you for the warm welcome. Anything I could share to be more effective and productive in this community?

Best Answer

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 291 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Alvinsor.R.427 ,

Firstly, welcome to the Brightspace Community! We are so glad to have you here😀

What an excellent question you posed! Please feel welcome to ask all of your Brightspace product and tool related questions here. This community is a wealth of knowledge! Please feel welcome to also jump in to respond to others' questions with your own resources, best practices, or tips. It's a culture of learning from each other🧡

For taking your community experience to the next level, you may want to peruse and join a Community Group and check out our events space, where we are hosting new events each month to help enable you. If you have a great idea for an event that you'd love to see, please share with us in our Community Events or Community Feedback discussions.

Additionally, we LOVE partnering with our clients to spotlight their work! Check out steps for how to Share a Brightspace Tip with Community!

Apologies for the lengthy post and I'm hoping you aren't regretting asking😅 Looking very forward to connecting with you more and seeing your participation inside Community!