👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

How to hide assignments

Options
Laurel.S.355
Laurel.S.355 Posts: 2 🌱
edited September 2023 in K-12

Good morning,

I am trying to mass hide assignments until a certain criteria has been met. I have hidden the units (content), but students are still able to access the assignments under the assessment tab on their nav bar.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Ricardo.S.110 Posts: 124
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello Laurel.S.355

Thank you for reaching us through the Britghspace Community.

Below is how you can bulk-hide assignments from your students:

Go to the Assignments tool:

1. Then, click the upper left checkbox to select all assignments.

2. Next, click "More Actions"

3. Select "Hide from users"

I hope this is helpful!

• Laurel.S.355
    Laurel.S.355 Posts: 2 🌱
    Options

Thank you! Am I able to set release conditions as a bulk edit? For example, I want every assignment in Unit 2-5 available only when students have completed Unit 1.

Thank you!

• Ricardo.S.110
    Options

Hi @Laurel.S.355

Currently, you would need to set up release conditions for each assignment at a time.

However, you may request this Release Conditions Bulk-edit feature through the Brightspace Community's Product Idea Exchange (PIE).

The Product Idea Exchange is designed for users like you to send direct submissions to our Product Development organization and has the following advantages:

• It allows you to receive direct updates on each request you submit
    • It allows other community members to vote on ideas
    • It allows other community members to contribute to and collaborate on each idea
    • It ensures ideas that have the greatest impact on our clients and end users receive consideration for inclusion in future releases.

We look forward to hearing from you at the Product Idea Exchange!