Qualtrics Course Evaluation Tool?

Options
Sam.B.358
Sam.B.358 Posts: 11
edited October 2023 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary

Hello,

Anyone out there successfully implemented the LTI 1.3 for the Qualtrics Course Evaluation Tool?

Currently stuck on this message the Qualtrics implementation team really has no clue what's wrong with it.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sam.B.358
    Sam.B.358 Posts: 11
    Answer ✓
    Options

Got this all figured out, if it pops up for anyone else…

The deployment link needs to point to, which wasn't anywhere in the instructions that Qualtrics provided. Implementation gave it to me in a meeting.

https://iad1.qualtrics.com/course-evaluations/student/dashboard/lti/v1.3

Answers

• Jeffrey.M.844
    Jeffrey.M.844 Posts: 56
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @Sam.B.358,

I don't believe Qualtrics is an official D2L Partner; albeit I believe this is something we're trying to pursue.

From what I recall, the last customer I was working with who was trying to integrate eventually ran into a roadblock trying to place a snippet of required java code within Brightspace, which can only be done with additional an service and approvals.

Since I'm not certain on the current status of our Partnership with Qualtrics and/or what this particular error message you've depicted suggests, I think the best next step here is to get you connected directly to our Partners team who can do their best to direct you from here (check your inbox)

I hope that helps!

Jeffrey

Learning Administration Manager

• Jeffrey.M.844
    Options

Hi @Sam.B.358

Thank you for following-up here and thinking of other community members who may be interesting in following this question to resolution.

We're happy that you were able to work this out :)

Jeffrey

Learning Administration Manager

• Joe.S.454
    Joe.S.454 Posts: 2 🔍
    Options
    Hi Sam, have you used the course evaluations tool to write grades back to the gradebook? We have LTI 1.3 enabled, but have not had any success pushing a grade back.