👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

Is there a way to restore a previous grade scheme?


Hello! I accidentally changed my "max points" rather than changing the weighting. Now all of my assignments original marks are gone and adjusted. Is there a way to restore an older version of my grade scheme so I may get these marks back?


  • Chris.S.534
    Chris.S.534 Posts: 201

    Hi Vandana
    Best to get your Brightspace administration team to open a support ticket with D2L Support to investigate restoring the grade scheme and grade data. Please provide as much information about the issue: course name/code, assessment activity, approximate date/time the change was made, and details of the change.
    Kind regards, Chris