👉 Check out the New D2L Adventure Group to connect with engaging and accessible resources for best practices to empower K12 Members at every point on their educational adventures ⛰️

IPSIS - Errors

Options
Justine.L.747
Justine.L.747 Posts: 1 🔍

Hello,

We use IPSIS administration to bring courses, user accounts and class lists into Brightspace. We are encountering issues where a course is made in our external site (blackbaud) and set to be brought into Brightspace through IPSIS. In Brightspace the course does not show up when searched but does appear in the Org Unit Editor. It is created as a course template but not as a course offering and no enrolment is processed for this course. I am wondering what could be causing this. I have submitted a ticket to support but they have not gotten back to me yet so looking for an answer here.

Additionally we do not map parent accounts in Brightspace but a few users from blackbaud are being brought over to Brightspace with the IPSIS admin which then generates an error. Why would parent accounts try to come over if we are only mapping learner and instructor accounts?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Furkan.K.312
    Options

Hi jlevesque,

Thank you for reaching us via the community. I checked the case and noticed an agent was working on that and responding to the case. Let him finish the investigation, and he will get back to you.

Please let me know if you have any related questions.

Thank you