Is there any way to set up quizzes so that learners only have to click "Submit" once?

Kelly.P.334
Kelly.P.334 Posts: 9 🌱

My learners struggle with submitting quizzes. Right now, there are three steps for submitting quizzes: They have to click "Submit quiz" at the bottom of the page with the questions, then they have to click "Submit quiz" again on the next page, and then they have to click "Done" at the bottom of the screen with the submission views. I have a feeling they are leaving the page after the first "Submit", so is there any way I can set it up so that the quiz is properly submitted after clicking that first button?

Answers

• Andrea.B.236
    Andrea.B.236 Posts: 179 admin

Hi @Kelly.Perchard769 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Brightspace Community!

We have a guide for teachers in understanding the Quiz Tool. In this guide there is also a walkthrough video that highlights "Completion Tracking" conditions that may be a helpful option.

I will be reaching out to our Quiz team as well to see if there are other creative solutions to this issue!

• Andrea.B.236
    Andrea.B.236 Posts: 179 admin

Hi @Kelly.Perchard769 ,

Following up from the Quiz team, it looks like there are some upcoming changes to the Quiz Tool that may be helpful for your learners!

You can check out the Product Blog about these changes, some of which include: auto-submission for quizzes, changes to quiz timings, simplified quiz creation experience.

Hope this helps, and please feel welcome to reach out with any additional questions or feedback!