How can I pull an excel based report of Course Progress for the entire Classlist?

Aaron.M.691
Aaron.M.691 Posts: 13 🌱

I'm using our Brightspace LMS in an institutional capacity vs. academic. Often our developed courses contain only assets that need to be tracked for completion and there are no quizzes, assignments or other graded items. Currently we are using a quiz for each module as an attestation for completion. Why isn't there a way to export course progress for the class list, unless there is and I just can't figure it out?

Answers

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 269 admin

Hi @Aaron.Marks3497 ,

Thanks for connecting with the Brightspace Community.

Currently, exporting class progress is not an option within Brightspace. I did find an ongoing item in our Product Idea Exchange that is similar to your use case. I recommend commenting details and upvoting to share your suggestions and feedback.

PIE item: Ability to export user or class progress information (D1350).

To learn more about accessing PIE, take a peek at our Community FAQ's.

• Aaron.M.691
    Aaron.M.691 Posts: 13 🌱

Hi Julie!

Thank you so much for your advice! It seems that I jumped ship and admins with access to "Data Hub" have reporting access that will work for our needs. I have requested access to Data Hub, but will certainly continue with the recommendations in the PIE item as well.