How can I book one-on-one meetings with learners using the Zoom integration?

Olivia.T.773
Olivia.T.773 Posts: 29 🌱

We have courses where learners need to have one-to-one Zoom meetings with coaches. Is this possible with the Zoom integration? Or are there any workarounds where an instructor can share a Zoom link with 1 student only within the Brightspace environment? We want to avoid having to email out the Zoom links to learners. Thanks!

Best Answers

• Aasim.Y.704
    Aasim.Y.704 Posts: 122 ⏸️ Inactive
    Answer ✓

Hi @Olivia.Tarasewicz5845,

Thanks for reaching out here at the Brightspace Community.

In my experience, setting up one zoom meeting (this generates only one meeting event - making it easier to manage) as an office hour link and enabling a waiting room can allow you to more seamlessly manage your 1-1s with students enrolled in a particular course offering. By enabling the waiting room option for the Zoom link, the meeting host can manually admit participants into the meeting per their appointment time.

Alternatively, the Zoom Help Center is your best resource for all things Zoom. Their short, modular tutorial videos and instructions are designed to help you easily find the support you’re looking for.

I hope this helps.

• Isadora.M.430
    Isadora.M.430 Posts: 8 🧭
    Answer ✓

Zoom has introduced the Appointments feature. Here's how it works in our environment https://elearn.ucalgary.ca/zoom-appointments/

Answers